Monday, August 04, 2008

I'm sooo excited!!

I think the title says it all. I have a lot to be excited about. Rob and I going on a mini vacation this weekend to Estes Park with our fantabulous friends Natalie, Bill, Rhonda and Eric. I'm sure a good time is going to be had. It usually is when we're all together.
The following week we are leaving for our vacation to Yellowstone with Bill, Natalie, Curt and Laura. Rob, Natalie and I will be driving in the support vehicle while the rest will be driving their motorcycles. Poor Rob. Natalie and I in the car means a lot of chatting and laughing. I give him 2 days before he wants out and begging for a ride on someone's bike. I'm all for road trips. Last year we went to Santa Fe with Natalie and Bill. That was a blast. Next trip will be to Georgia to see Sam. They just don't know it yet.
And then in October..........VEGAS BABY!! Natalie and I are planning our girl Kelly's 40th birthday girls trip. I can't wait!! The three of us went 2 years ago and all I have to say about that trip is what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. This year we are having our girl Rhonda to join us. The 4 of us just means trouble.
I CAN'T WAIT!! It can't come soon enough.
So, I have a lot to be excited about.

No comments: